The client engaged Digineer to conduct an exhaustive risk assessment of its project portfolio and practices to mitigate any issues with the potential to impact its ability to properly process claims (i.e., prescriptions) at the annual 1/1 “go-live” point. The work included:
- A detailed review of 200+ projects across 27 assessment categories to recognize and objectively rank known and unknown issues in order to draw focus to areas of higher project risk.
- Establishing the framework, practices and staffing for an Operations Center to work collaboratively with the larger enterprise Production Support Organization to quickly detect, prioritize, and resolve any issues.
- Implementing an IT Trouble Ticket Tracking system to assist with shift transitions, issue resolution, and the reporting of metrics.
- Supporting supplementary system regression testing of new systems features and changes.
The Digineer-led Readiness effort delivered outstanding results that:
- Shortened the “time to resolve” of many 1/1 issues by over 40% through the creation of project reference guides and playbooks.
- Served as an important bridge between the business and IT components of the organization while simultaneously improving awareness about cross-platform issues and risks.
- Identified and recommended a series of best practice opportunities to advance ongoing readiness through continuous improvement and documentation of lessons learned for future use.